|

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's the God-Soul! Totally Awesome!

So I'm reading about objections to Cantor's theory, which can be found here, because I wasn't buying what Quentin was selling about their being larger and smaller infinities and completed infinite sets and according to Cantor, an infinite number of infinities, etc., etc. So i'm reading this article about people who object to Cantor and i run across this idea of an absolute infinity, which Cantor equates with God, so being the religiously curious person that i am, i decide to go there and explore a little bit and i scroll down a little bit and start reading all these names of God and run across one called Paramatma - "The Supersoul" and I'm like the supersoul, this sounds exactly like what i believe, the remembrance, repurification, and reunification of the Universal God-Soul, so I went to that page and checked it out and it was pretty cool. That's the end of the story. Pretty exciting huh (at least for me)!

Also found this oversoul stuff a little later as well, as well as the wikipedia page on the perennial philosophy. Like I said at the begining, Totally Awesome!!!