|

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Acidic Toxic Waste Movie Dream

So these guys are in this military installation, which I guess later turns out to be a military coimplex, I don’t realyknow and fseth green is one of the two male characters in this facility, lot’s of white and lots of official looking white shit, they are repairing this acid leak or txic waste leak on the bottom of the floor, then we cut to this scene where somebody puts this shit in what turns outto be the water supply but at the same time, also right above seth green and his partner, , after they are done repoairing the hole in the floor caused by this acidic toxic waste wstuff, the other guys notices stuff is on his clothes, and they look up and see that the stuff from the leak they just repaired is now leaking through the floor above them, so because of this, they panic and start running and seth pulls the fire alarm and they run like what happening is going to be the end of the world, they finally escape the compund after yelling and screamoing their way out of it, I guess they tell bosses and peole around them what is going on while they are running away, telling everybody they need to evacuate, we cut to another scene and they are on their roof using a telescope to check out what is going on at the facility and I guess all the military people that start showing up there surprise them and they think, man, this must be getting serious, a helicopter is flying aaround and I guess it spots them for some reason, I guess they are either not supposed to be watching this facility the way they are but I think the real reason is these official people want to talk to them about what happened because they were the first to notice it, a helicopter lands and people get out to talk to them, but then we cut tot another scene and they are skeet shoting with shotguns somewhere, having a good ol time, discussing what ht efuck is going on, and then the weather starts acting up and they see this huge tornado begin to form right in front of them, like only a few hundred feet away, so of course they start freaking out and get in their car to drive away, barely avoiding this super tornado that forms very close to them, but then they are in this military complex parking lot, another military complex and they have to go up this ramp and out the door closing white door from both sides to get out and official peole are chasing them and right when they get to the top of the ramp and are about the make it out the door closes and they are trapped, then since they can’t leave they get out of the car and with these official people, go into this complex because now everybody realizes things are so fucked that this is like their only chance to survive, and the guy at the door, who later goes kinda crazy, is the warden from the shawshank redemption, I just went on imdb and found out his name is Bob Gunton, so then after we enter this facility, it is like we are in a regular house and I guess this gunton’s family is there, chilling out, waiting for the end of the world because of this acidic toxic leak which I think they are finally realizing is in the water supply because of something that happened when they used the water in that house, so they are finally realizing that this stuff is going to affect peole for miles and miles in every direction, so seth green starts to kinda freak out and then they hear something on the roof and then a big concrete balls, a wreacking ball, comes through the roof and basically lands on the leg of gunton’s son, everybody tries to rescue him but the balls are coming down periodically and another one falls on him which injures him severely, I go into the other room and start running around and looking at the ceiling to avoid these concrete wreaking balls that are falling from the sky because of the bad weather caused by this acidic toxic waste that has seeped into the water supply from some shady organization and I’m running around for like a minute and then I go to the other part of the house and then the dream is basically over and I wake up and I think to myself a few things, that was a really vivid dream, it totally had a movie feel to it, with seth green and bob gunton being in it, and for some reason I felt like I should write it down, probably inspired by both Cheryl writing her dreams down and the fact that I read a few of them a few days ago and I thought this movie actually made sense when I first woke up so I thought, hey, maybe one day this could actually come to fruition, but now after writing it down I don’t think that this is the case, I think I’m gonna put this on my blog and then go back to bed, but I also think that this is the first dream I’ve ever written down like this, right when I wake up, not even for the day, but right when I wake up after the dream is over and feel it’s important enough and I remember enough of it to write it down, also, thinking about it now, I think it may be an analogy for global warming, man pollutes earth, in this case the water supply, man get’s freaked out about it and then weather starts happening from the movie the day after tomorrow, anwyas, I’m getting tired againso I’m gonna go back to bed, goodnite