|

Friday, April 13, 2007

I Cant Stop Laughing About This!

So after I'm done typing the mwi trinity post, i look at this book the big green one of course, and inside of it, just glancing, I'm like shaking I'm laughing about this so much, anyways, ill just quote and let y'all figure it out

"Stephen Hawkings atheistic argument amounts to this howler:

1) If Euclidean spacetime is physically existent and Lorentizian spacetime a theoretical fiction, then there is no real time at which the universe began to exist.

2) If there is no real time at which the universe began to exist, then there is no real beginning that God created.

3) Euclidean spacetiime physically exists and Lorentzian spacetime does not.

Therefore,

4) There is no real beginning created by God

Therefore,

5) God doesn't exist."

(are you ready are you ready here comes the punchline to the whole joke, I I I I don't know, ill let smith speak for himself)

"This is probably the worst atheistic argument in the history of Western thought"

In my short years of studying this subject, I don't think I've ever run across something else like it. What's worse, I can see the smile on his face while telling me about this. Well, at least hes honest, right?

.